Please see below for available openings at Highland Valley Elder Services. We offer our full-time employees:
- • 37.5-hour Work Week
- • Group Health, Dental and Vision Insurance
- • Medical & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- • Employer-paid Life and AD&D Insurance
- • 401(k) Retirement Plan, with matching and discretionary employer contributions
- • 13 Paid Holidays & 3 Personal Days
- • 15 Vacation daysTo apply, send cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Highland Valley is an AA/EOE.
Care Advisor serving the CSSM and Family Caregiver
Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc. is a private, non-profit corporation that serves 24 communities in Hampshire and western Hampden counties. We serve older adults and their families through collaboration, education, advocacy, and a range of programs designed to support them where they live.
Highland Valley Elder Services, Inc. is currently hiring for a Care Advisor to increase living options for elders by developing, implementing and monitoring a service plan, using a comprehensive assessment procedure, which will best assist an elder to maintain the living arrangement of his/her choice.The Care Advisor reports to and is supervised by the Home Care Program Director and the Home Care Supervisor.
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
• Link and coordinate resources with elders.
• Make comprehensive assessments through field interview and observation. Conduct monitoring visits at regular intervals and as needed.
• From this assessment, develop and implement a service plan, make referrals to appropriate agencies and follow up on these referrals.
• Act as an advocate to/with the elder when necessary.
• Maintain the case file by completing all mandated paperwork in a timely fashion according to required documentation standards.
• Provide Information and Referral services.
• Participate in Highland Valley’s development of comprehensive community programming efforts.
• Participate in training and development activities to increase knowledge/skills for continuous strong performance in this position.
• Participate in required quality performance initiatives within program area.
• Other tasks as assigned by supervisor to meet agency needs.
• Bachelor’s degree required, social work or related field preferred
• Must have valid driver’s license and reliable transportation
• Prior experience with assessments or patient intake
• Prior sales experience a plus but not required
• Ability to operate independently and use discretion
• Strong work ethic and commitment to success
• Caring attitude and compassion
• $17.40 per hour
Job Type: Full-time
Accepting resumes until position filled.
Submit cover letter and resume to:
Cathy Twiss, Assoc Dir of HR
320 Riverside Drive, Suite B
Florence, MA 01062
Are you looking for work in the home care industry?
Highland Valley Elder Services does not employ home healthcare workers. However, our provider partners are frequently interested in adding to their team of professionals. Click here for direct care worker opportunities outside of Highland Valley.